Monday, July 2, 2007

Seattle Pictures

Sorry for the delay getting these posted. Enjoy!


From the Fremont Fair Solstice Parade. One of many unusual sights.


#2 was invited to hula hoop. We'd never seen him perform like this before. What a ham!


Shannon Falls in Squamish, BC, shortly after our raft trip. Quite a beautiful site.


Still on the way back from rafting. The "other" suspension bridge near Vancouver.



Well, this really made me feel right at home. Not far from here was the sign showing all of the places on the property that people had perished.



Here we are. . . me and the boys midway across the bridge. Now, get me off of here!


Deb and our eldest on the duck tour.


Our Duck Tour Captain said that the Bristol Leader had been seen in one of the episodes of The Deadliest Catch on the Discovery Channel.




The rest of the family from the top of the Space Needle. Seattle and Elliott Bay in the background.


The boys with one of 100 pigs around Seattle. They were all placed here in celebration of the 100th anniversary of the Pike Market.


PETCO Park in San Diego.


Questions, anyone? From our Safeco tour.

Mariners vs. Reds -- our last night in Seattle.


L'Chaim!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jeff.. I've been keeping up with your blogs for a few weeks now, and I have to admit, I cried when I read "In the Beginning". How you write and what you've done are awesome, and the pictures from your trip are amazing. If my dad didn't tell me about your blog and I came up to Balto tomorrow, I think someone would have to tell me you were my cousin, Jeff.

Keep it up.