Friday, September 7, 2007

Totally Unprepared

In just nine days, I will be participating in the Philadelphia Distance Run half marathon. Although I'm not planning to run, but walk, it struck me yesterday that I'm totally unprepared for this event. I haven't put any pressure on my bad ankle in over a month, though the doctor cleared me to walk this event. Still, I haven't trained, and I'm not gonna start now.

Am I concerned? Well, maybe a little. I'll do the best that I can and that's all I can do!

L'Chaim!

3 comments:

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Jeff there will be many walkers in this race. You will do great. Hope to get to meet you next weekend.

Anonymous said...

Jeff, just take your time and enjoy the experience. I know it will be a good time.

Pat said...

Enjoy the bands and make sure you high five the kids along the route. have a great time.