Monday, April 21, 2008

Oy!

Just don't know what to think today -- more soreness today than yesterday, for sure. I suspect that since yesterday was later in the morning and I had been up for hours, there was a natural stretching that occurred, rather than this morning, when it was outta bed, stretch, then treadmill. Just a mile running and a mile walking today. Felt pretty sluggish -- probably from a couple nights of big Passover meals.

Just 13 days till the marathon and I'm sure I'll just stress over ever twitch and tingle.

The scale has been consistently positive this week and I've broken new ground. Down 1.5 pounds to 232.7. T0tal mileage last week of 16.2.

Need to stay focused this week, particularly on diet, as I've got some business travel scheduled. Until next time!

L'Chaim!

8 comments:

Pokey said...

Keep your chin up Jeff....you can do it! Good luck with the diet this week ~ business travel just KILLS me on that front. So be smart!!!

Chief Wahoo said...

Traveling is tough on a diet!

I hope that you feel better soon! Keep stretching!

J~Mom said...

It's hard for me to diet at all anytime I step out of the house. I do fine with the choice here but let me smell something cooking and it's over. Hang tough!! You can do it!

Andrew is getting fit said...

Congrats on the loss. Every pound you lose is one less to carry around the course!

Hope the pain eases soon.

Daiquiri princess said...

Congrats on the weight loss- you are doing great. The pain/soreness/stiffness will disipate with time. I know we all want it all and we want it now- but somethings do take time. Please be patience with yourself and with your care, it will all work. PROMISE.

Kim said...

You can do it Jeff! Focus on the good days rather than the bad ones, make the good ones worthwhile.

And buy a hot tub for those aches & pains! Lol!

-Kim

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Formerly Fat Running Guy likes the hot tub idea!! :)

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Will be thinking of you up and through your Marathon Jeff.

Great job on the diet. I was going great last week until the weekend (some things never change).