Sunday, April 6, 2008

Before and After

A few weeks ago, Mike requested showing some before and after pictures. Finally getting around to digging some before pics up.

This picture was taken at the lava fields at Mt. Kilauea on the Big Island of Hawaii in March, 2004.

It's hard to believe that the guy at the left is/was me. I look at it now and barely recognize that guy. No wonder I put fear into fellow passengers on my flight as they realized they had to sit next to me.

This family shot is from the same trip.

The next time we head to the Big Island, maybe it will be to check out Iron Man!










This picture was taken at my niece's bat mitzvah in January. (Photo credit to my niece's grandmother, Ann.)









Deb and the boys from the same event. (Photo credit, Ann.)



One more -- March, 2006. Three holes in one on the 10th!
L'Chaim!

10 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

You are a legend Jeff. Keep it up. I love seeing people's before and after shot. It gives me great belief that change can happen.

You are an inspiration my friend.

K80K said...

Jeff, all I can say is Wow. Just wow. You are truly an inspiration.

Daiquiri princess said...

Oh my Goodness Jeff- Seeing the two photos side by side- its just amazing.
You really are incredible.
Take care and feel better.

Unknown said...

Come a long way - congrats!

Robert Barker said...

Just excellent work Jeff. You have become an inspiration.

fancifulelephantemporium said...

Wow. It still is amazing every time I see you. I still remember the first time UR & I saw you . . . you had lost a lot then - but now you have come so much farther. We are just so happy for you and your family. You continue to be an inspiration to all you touch.
Love, AD

Chief Wahoo said...

Awesome!

I know what you mean about not even recognizing the guy in the before photo.

J~Mom said...

Absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!! You are amazing! It's such a joy to share this journey with you!!

jen said...

Hi Jeff,

I work for a mommy website and would love to interview for a "Father's Day" piece!

How can i contact you?

Jeff said...

Jen -- send me an email with your contact email to runningguyjeff@gmail.com