Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday Stats and Training Update


A good week last week as the scale showed a 2 pound improvement. It's been slow going, but I'm happy with three pounds in the past two weeks, especially as my diet changes have firmed up and so has the new exercise regime.

In the last nine days, I've visited the gym four times. Definitely a lifetime record for me. Actually enjoying the changes in activity and the weights as well. (Okay, no I told you so's necessary.) Still miss the running, but the workouts have been good, especially combined with a bike ride here and there. It'll get me through.

L'Chaim!

4 comments:

Kim Herring said...

Nice work - you might just become a triathlete after all. :-)

Unknown said...

Another drop - good job!

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

1 - 2 pounds a week is a great pace at this stage in the game. You are doing awesome.

bigmike600 said...

Remember that muscle burns more calories at rest than fat so by doing the weights, you are doing yourself a ton of good. Keep it up.